Who has the best win so far this year?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
BYU over USC, Ga st over Tennessee, Wisconsin over Michigan , or Alabama over South Carolina.

But out of those LSU over Texas

I just think there hasn’t been much good football so far. The Alabama- South Carolina is probably more impressive than what people think.

Last edited:

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
LSU over Texas and Georgia over nd.

If Auburn comes out of their schedule with only one loss, that's an impressive record.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
UGA over ND
LSU over UT

Those 2 are the best wins but not sure which is better. LSU had to play Texas on the road but I Notre Dame is the better team.

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
UGA over ND. Even more had the game not been played in Athens, which I still would think would have been a UGA win.

Second is Auburn over Oregon. Neutral site, unproven all over the field for Auburn, and especially at QB. The way they won, trailing all day, and winning in the end, was even more impressive. It showed some resiliency that winning by 50 every week doesn't show. I was proud that Alabama did what it did against UGA in the SEC title game last year, because we had not been tested at all until that point.

LSU's win over UT isn't lost on me. I appreciate them doing it, on the road. They are great on offense, albeit against some suspect defenses so far. They will score a lot on us, and score some on Auburn too, the vaunted 'best defense in the SEC'. But Alabama can outscore them.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to say Auburn over Oregon. AU going to give us fits in J-H. At least I think so. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Some weird kinda mojo in that place.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
The problem I have right now is that very few teams have played a somebody.

We have Georgia with a quality win against a good nd team.
Auburn beat A&M and will be tested in the next few games, very tough schedule.
LSU beat Texas but who else have they played?
Ohio St. has looked like the most complete team so far but who have they played? Nebraska has been overrated from the start of the year.
Clemson, Alabama and Oklahoma have not played a tough team yet.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
LSU, Auburn and Georgia have the best wins so far.
Alabama, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Ohio State will get their chance to show big wins.
Clemson can't have a good win because they don't play good teams.
Pac 12 is in trouble because the best two teams--Oregon and Washington already lost with UW losing to Cal at home. Not sure Oregon and UW can get a big win since they don't have any great teams left on their schedule. Oregon needed to win the Auburn game to make the playoffs and UW, losing at home to Cal, is out of the national playoff picture.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.