2019-20 Coaching Carousel

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
With the right DC, say Jeremy Pruitt, and Kiffin running the offense, they could bring FSU back to national prominence in short order. They would be in a position to de-throne Dabo. (This assumes Pruitt leaves UT and Golding is still DC at Alabama).
now, that would be a good fit. But Personality wise... not so good fit.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Warchant seems to think Bob Stoops is a front runner.

Based on what I have seen of their Stadiums, I would say that FSU's facilities are probably better than what OU has, which probably ain't saying much... :cool2:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Based on what I have seen of their Stadiums, I would say that FSU's facilities are probably better than what OU has, which probably ain't saying much... :cool2:
FSU has some of the worst facilities of a major P5 school. It was a serious point of contention between Jimbo and the FSU administration, and was one of the bigger issues of why he left.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Something tells me that Venables is not interested in being a head coach. He is much like John Chavis, an excellent DC who knows that the added pressures of being a HC are not what he wants in his coaching career. He might surprise me, but I don't see him leaving Clemson any time soon and especially as a HC.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I agree....I'm not sure he'd want to be The HC @ CU if Dabo ever left. I think he'd just as soon follow him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Something tells me that Venables is not interested in being a head coach. He is much like John Chavis, an excellent DC who knows that the added pressures of being a HC are not what he wants in his coaching career. He might surprise me, but I don't see him leaving Clemson any time soon and especially as a HC.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
FSU has some of the worst facilities of a major P5 school. It was a serious point of contention between Jimbo and the FSU administration, and was one of the bigger issues of why he left.
Besides the Indoor practice facility, I don't think they have stadium renovations since I left 20 years ago. You are right, that was one of the bones of contention.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Mark my words: Bill Clark is going to get one of these bigger jobs one day and win a lot of games.
Really like Clark. Not sure he wants to be anything but a Blazer at this point though. Fits his personality quite well and zero pressure.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.