2019-20 Coaching Carousel

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Jay is a really good man, and I hope that he gets another shot.
Bama lite defense has been awful. Wonder if the players were not playing for the coach.

Turnaround packers did was just unbelievable this year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Have you seen the video of him, well supposedly him, burning the wacky tabacky that surfaced a few days ago?
Not to in any way insinuate that doesn’t make him a good guy, just curious?
I know Jay personally, so I will not comment on that, but it was not responsible for his firing. He knew that he had to win early this season to keep his job, and that didn't happen. Aside from that, I won't comment as I won't betray confidences. But he is a good person whom any of you would be glad to call friend.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I know Jay personally, so I will not comment on that, but it was not responsible for his firing. He knew that he had to win early this season to keep his job, and that didn't happen. Aside from that, I won't comment as I won't betray confidences. But he is a good person whom any of you would be glad to call friend.
Wholesome comment is wholesome.

Also, what a random connection that is! As a surrogate Skins fan I wish he had had better success. Best of luck to him in the future.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I cannot see this happening, but he would be in Florida again and in the weak ACC, Nah. But I do see FSU unloading Taggart during or after the season.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...rt-pursuing-urban-meyer/ar-AAJ7JsH?li=BBnba9I
There is absolutely no way that they can Buyout 118 Million for Taggart and the go after Meyer. The facilities are in need of upgrading and they had to patch together a "bargain basement" staff for the current staff. I see Taggart maybe getting the Boot and Kendall Briles or Odell Haggins taking over.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.