Question: Is it time to change punters?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
One of the reports on him said that he struggled with consistency. I have to assume it was a pretty big concern not to make the move, but at this point unless he gets blocked every few punts not sure there's much to lose.
He looked pretty good...…………...especially going after the UT player

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
One of the reports on him said that he struggled with consistency. I have to assume it was a pretty big concern not to make the move, but at this point unless he gets blocked every few punts not sure there's much to lose.
I agree, and he actually went down and made a hit. I like it!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Also, Saban just said that Perine did a really good job in the game and has improved as the season progressed.

I think the first part is kind of obvious but the second part is a little enlightening. Here's hoping that fixes one glaring issue.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
But the punter we had was consistently bad...If someone else has periods of inconsistency, that would be a net plus😁. Plus the new guy can tackle.

Last edited:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I’ll be honest. Perine’s punts and the big hit were the spark for the stadium and the team in the 2nd half in my opinion. The guys responded to his energy and success. So did the fans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It was great to see Ty in action Saturday, the biggest cheers of the night! As I posted earlier, I knew he could do it if he ever got the chance.

Roll Tide Ty!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.