Republican-Conservative Catch All Thread

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Give us pall your take on it since you’re so well read. Lol I’m still waiting for indictments from it.

P
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ecial-counsel-indictments-charges/3266050002/

P.S. Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in one case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ndividual-1-here-s-why-prosecutors-ncna947016

Pretty clear there why he wasn't charged since DOJ legal theory holds that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Give us pall your take on it since you’re so well read. Lol I’m still waiting for indictments from it.

P
You don’t need my take, you need to read at least part of the Mueller report before forming an opinion of it.

FWIW, I’ve never posed myself as one of the better informed posters on Tidefans. There are a lot of guys here who know more than me about history, current events, politics, football, basketball, law, and medicine among other things. I simply choose to take advantage of others expertise.

The Mueller report is there for anyone to read. It’s not difficult and really it’s pretty interesting. If you do read the first five pages you’ll understand why I knew you hadn’t attempted any of it. I’m not meaning to demean you, I’m trying to encourage you to go straight to the source rather than let Fox News tell you what you think you want to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Big tough internet man lol. Whatever.
Look you were the one that blew up saying “ the thread went to hell and we wouldn’t hear from you until November 2020 because we weren’t taking you seriously”. Dont get mad when we give it back to you.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
That's fair. Can you specifically articulate how she would be doing a better job?
All speculation since she did not win and not claiming she would be perfect or even close to it or without her own problems and controversies, but:

She would not be a complete and utter embarrassment.

She would not be asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on two American citizens.

She would not have felt the need for a Space Force.

She would likely be doing more to help middle class families across the board. This could be broken out into multiple line items.

I would not be overly concerned about her having access to the nuclear football.

She would not seriously consider nuking a hurricane.

She would have provided proper aid to Puerto Rico and the Bahama's.

She would not politicize disaster aid based on personal vendettas.

She would not be alienating most of our allies while catering to our rivals and enemies.

She would not demand that immigrants be shot in the legs to slow them down.

She would not be trashing the economy with an unnecessary trade war.

She would be unlikely to be running a trillion dollar deficit.

Need more?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

P
You cant indict a sitting president but here you go:
George Papadopoulos
Paul Manafort
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies
Richard Pinedo
Alex van der Zwaan
Konstantin Kilimnik
12 Russian GRU officers
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Serious question: Are we better off with Trump as President or would Hillary be doing a better job, IYO.....
Hard to say for the economy because of Hillary’s hawkishness in the Balkans, and the economy crumbling for years of abuse.

But what I do know is that she would’ve been far more civil and qualified for the job. We wouldn’t have a person trying so hard to tear the whole justice system and republic down. So yes Hillary would’ve had us in a better place than trump, and I’ve hated the idea of her being president for 20 something years and I am saying this.

Last edited:

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
All speculation since she did not win and not claiming she would be perfect or even close to it or without her own problems and controversies, but:

She would not be a complete and utter embarrassment.

She would not be asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on two American citizens.

She would not have felt the need for a Space Force.

She would likely be doing more to help middle class families across the board. This could be broken out into multiple line items.

I would not be overly concerned about her having access to the nuclear football.

She would not seriously consider nuking a hurricane.

She would have provided proper aid to Puerto Rico and the Bahama's.

She would not politicize disaster aid based on personal vendettas.

She would not be alienating most of our allies while catering to our rivals and enemies.

She would not demand that immigrants be shot in the legs to slow them down.

She would not be trashing the economy with an unnecessary trade war.

She would be unlikely to be running a trillion dollar deficit.

Need more?
With all due respect....almost every instance you cited is opinion and not fact and some of the things you listed, I and many others believe he's done very well on.

He wasn't my first choice as nominee, but given all he's endured I believe he's done a pretty good job so far.

We've got real problems in this country:

Healthcare
National Deficit
Immigration

just to name a few.

If those in the House would stop these never ending witch hunts, there's no telling what might be accomplished for "We the people".

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Hard to say for the economy because of Hillary’s hawkishness in the Balkans, and the economy crumbling for years of abuse.

But what I do know is that she would’ve been far more civil and qualified for the job.
I appreciate the answer, however I don't think anyone who calls half the country "deplorable" is all that civil.

Not sure why you think she was more qualified? When did she ever have to make a payroll?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
With all due respect....almost every instance you cited is opinion and not fact and some of the things you listed, I and many others believe he's done very well on.

He wasn't my first choice as nominee, but given all he's endured I believe he's done a pretty good job so far.

We've got real problems in this country:

Healthcare
National Deficit
Immigration

just to name a few.

If those in the House would stop these never ending witch hunts, there's no telling what might be accomplished for "We the people".
With all due respect you did say "IYO" and it is fact she is not president and Trump is so all we have is speculation and opinion, the latter of which you specifically asked me to provide so your criticism of my opinions being just that after asking for exactly that makes zero sense. Or did you want me to provide examples of what she did as Imaginary President (which would then be shot down as imagination).

The biggest problem we have in this country is a president with no sense of humility for the office and who believes he can literally do anything he wants without consequence.

As for the three you mention specifically, he is making each issue worse.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
With all due respect you did say "IYO" and it is fact she is not president and Trump is so all we have is speculation and opinion, the latter of which you specifically asked me to provide so your criticism of my opinions being just that after asking for exactly that makes zero sense. Or did you want me to provide examples of what she did as Imaginary President (which would then be shot down as imagination).

The biggest problem we have in this country is a president with no sense of humility for the office and who believes he can literally do anything he wants without consequence.

As for the three you mention specifically, he is making each issue worse.
Exactly how IYO is he making 1 & 3 worse?

Congress controls the money so not sure how he makes 2 any worse than any of his predecessors.

He can only do so much himself, he has to have Congress’ help with the other 2 and as long as they are only interested in destroying him, nothing will improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Exactly how IYO is he making 1 & 3 worse?

Congress controls the money so not sure how he makes 2 any worse than any of his predecessors.

He can only do so much himself, he has to have Congress’ help with the other 2 and as long as they are only interested in destroying him, nothing will improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Healthcare

He has tried to gut and destroy the ACA instead of improve it. More people are uninsured. Add this one to number 3 but he is making immigrants afraid to seek healthcare.

National Deficit

obviously worse

Immigration

See number one. He is completely destroying the system, introducing more chaos and worsening the backlog of cases. He is demanding to shoot immigrants. He is dividing families and illegally detaining minors for more time than allowed by law and in poor conditions that violate the law. He has done nothing to reform the system, even with both houses controlled initially by the Rs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.