Republican-Conservative Catch All Thread

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Fantasy Island?

not the right show, that had black people and the main characters were Latino and a dwarf Frenchman, that won't do

go back a little further, it is world that never existed of Leave it to Beaver that these people think they want to go back to.

Last edited:

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Video from Al Jazeera published today on African migration into the Americas. Regardless of our political viewpoints it is important to recognize the influence it is already exerting on politics across the globe. As global warming and internecine wars, as in Syria, are allowed or actually encouraged to continue massive immigration will place tremendous pressure on all governments including authoritarian ones. This video is only a glimpse of what is to come.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Video from Al Jazeera published today on African migration into the Americas. Regardless of our political viewpoints it is important to recognize the influence it is already exerting on politics across the globe. As global warming and internecine wars, as in Syria, are allowed or actually encouraged to continue massive immigration will place tremendous pressure on all governments including authoritarian ones. This video is only a glimpse of what is to come.

Environmental migration is going to be a tremendous problem much sooner than governments will be ready for.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
Healthcare

He has tried to gut and destroy the ACA instead of improve it. More people are uninsured. Add this one to number 3 but he is making immigrants afraid to seek healthcare.

National Deficit

obviously worse

Immigration

See number one. He is completely destroying the system, introducing more chaos and worsening the backlog of cases. He is demanding to shoot immigrants. He is dividing families and illegally detaining minors for more time than allowed by law and in poor conditions that violate the law. He has done nothing to reform the system, even with both houses controlled initially by the Rs.

Did you hear POTUS say to shoot migrants. Or did someone else claim he said it?

I know he said that if under attack BP should defend themselves. But what you claim is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

I know he said that if under attack BP should defend themselves. But what you claim is different

No, he speaks in thinly veiled language like "consider it (rocks) a rifle" while saying our agents will "fight back". He also laughs and jokes when a crowd member at his rally yells "shoot them" in reference to immigrants. I can imagine what he says in private might be worse. No argument against him breaking the law?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

It came from staffers and DHS personnel. What he said was to shoot Mexicans on the other side of the border, if they threw rocks. He was told that was a no-no and illegal. He then asked if they could shoot them in the legs. Got the same answer and got very angry. Then is when he came up with the idea of razor wire or electrifying the fence so that anyone who tried to climb it would be grievously injured. That's also when the snakes and alligator idea came up. Also, he was greatly bothered by the idea of birds pooping on his "beautiful wall," so he wanted spikes installed to discourage birds landing...

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
It came from staffers and DHS personnel. What he said was to shoot Mexicans on the other side of the border, if they threw rocks. He was told that was a no-no and illegal. He then asked if they could shoot them in the legs. Got the same answer and got very angry. Then is when he came up with the idea of razor wire or electrifying the fence so that anyone who tried to climb it would be grievously injured. That's also when the snakes and alligator idea came up. Also, he was greatly bothered by the idea of birds pooping on his "beautiful wall," so he wanted spikes installed to discourage birds landing...
So then he didn’t say it.

Sounds like more fake news to me.

But I get it, for those that hate him they will always believe the worst and for those of us that would like to see a functioning federal government we are just naive and Pollyanna’s and cant be reasoned with.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

But I get it, for those that hate him they will always believe the worst and for those of us that would like to see a functioning federal government we are just naive and Pollyanna’s and cant be reasoned with.

Another well reasoned argument. I already helped one of the other Trumpers in the thread save time in the future so I’ll provide the same help for you.

Next time just post this:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Um, what do you mean? It was reported by the staffers who heard him say it. Will you only accept a recording which you alone hear? It's in character and you know it. You're just desperate to deny it...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Um, what do you mean? It was reported by the staffers who heard him say it. Will you only accept a recording which you alone hear? It's in character and you know it. You're just desperate to deny it...
there is nothing that will be accepted by the cult. they will always have an out.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
there is nothing that will be accepted by the cult. they will always have an out.
I agree. I heard the recording where he said he grabbed women by the, um, "crotch." A couple dozen women agree. A man who will say that will literally say anything. I just heard him declare himself a "stable genius" again, the biggest lie of all. When his closest staff say he asked if the Border Guard could shoot rock-throwers, then he said it. I get tired of the denial act...

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
No Earle, I'm not desperate to deny it.....but it sure sounds like you guys are desperate for it to be true.

There is no other POTUS who has had to deal with the constant barrage of misinformation and half truths 24/7 that the Donald has.

Maybe he deserves some of the blame, maybe not. But for you to assume it's true because it sounds like something he would have said is pretty disingenuous IMO.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
No Earle, I'm not desperate to deny it.....but it sure sounds like you guys are desperate for it to be true.

There is no other POTUS who has had to deal with the constant barrage of misinformation and half truths 24/7 that the Donald has.

Maybe he deserves some of the blame, maybe not. But for you to assume it's true because it sounds like something he would have said is pretty disingenuous IMO.
Ummm. I feel like Obama's every move was analyzed. I have felt that several of your posts forget history and only include how you feel about protecting your republican president. The truth is that when a Democrat is president all the Republicans attack his every move. When a Republican is president the Democrats attack his every move. If you deny this then you are allowing your bias to blind you.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Has trump been asked about his birth certificate after running for President?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Maybe you weren't paying attention when Obama had to deal with the Donald saying he was born in Kenya even after he produced a valid Hawaiian birth certificate. (hate to admit I was on that train but the truth is the truth)

Maybe you missed the many other things the Donald has said on video, like calling for Ukraine and China to interfere with our upcoming election by digging up something on Joe Biden. Maybe you missed him asking Russia to get the emails and his people meeting with Russians claiming to have info. Maybe you missed his crotch grab comment or him saying he could shoot someone and not lose support or him saying that he has unlimited power and can't commit a crime simply because he is president. He thinks himself above the law and has openly said so. This is in line with everything else the man has said and done. The disingenuous position is disbelieving that simple truth and vacillating on whether he has blame for the the image he has created for himself.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

LOL! Nice attempt to twist my words. No, I said it was reported by his closest aides - who heard it. What I said was that you can't deny that it's perfectly in character, so those are two factors. I said that a man who would brag in a recording that he would grab women by the crotch - and it's been corroborated by his victims - is capable of talking about shooting rock throwers. That's what I really said. Try to keep it straight...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.