Tanking for Tua??? The Dolphins ainít alone! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Re: Tanking for Tua??? The Dolphins ainít alone!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBuc View Post
    DOLPHINS:
    "they clearly are emptying the cupboard in hopes of Tua and I can’t blame them."
    THE CUPBOARD IS BEAR AND ANY QB THAT GOES THERE WOULD BE LIKE SENDING A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER...

JETS:
    "is Sam Darnold the future? (probably but just because the Jets have been so inept as a franchise for years)"
    This ownership is as bad as the Falcons!

STEELERS:
    "To me it looks like the expiration date on Big Ben has come and gone."
    Personally speaking, I think it's been gone for a few years...

BRONCOS:
    "personally I think Elway is the biggest problem with that franchise"
    That's 'cause he really doesn't want another QB to come along and break his Team Records...

FALCONS:
    "that enormously STUPID contract though will likely tie the hands of a franchise that I guarantee you would like to move on from the most OVERRATED QB in quite some time."
    To bad Blank acted so stupid with Ryans Contract...Tua would be a GREAT FIT in HOTLANTA...!

BENGALS:
    "Red Ryder is done and they need someone who can give that floundering franchise a breath of life and put butts back in the Jungle’s seats."
    One Question - Why did they let AJ get away...?
    We Falcons fans are stuck with Ryan. We will most likely end up drafting either someone that I have to use google to find out who he is, or yet another offensive skill player ("for Ryan").

My second favorite NFL team is the Chiefs. I would love for one of the big 3 receivers to go there. Just imagine the numbers they could put up.
    Last edited by DzynKingRTR; October 6th, 2019 at 12:42 PM.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBuc View Post
    DOLPHINS:
    "they clearly are emptying the cupboard in hopes of Tua and I canít blame them."
    THE CUPBOARD IS BEAR AND ANY QB THAT GOES THERE WOULD BE LIKE SENDING A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER...

JETS:
    "is Sam Darnold the future? (probably but just because the Jets have been so inept as a franchise for years)"
    This ownership is as bad as the Falcons!

STEELERS:
    "To me it looks like the expiration date on Big Ben has come and gone."
    Personally speaking, I think it's been gone for a few years...

BRONCOS:
    "personally I think Elway is the biggest problem with that franchise"
    That's 'cause he really doesn't want another QB to come along and break his Team Records...

FALCONS:
    "that enormously STUPID contract though will likely tie the hands of a franchise that I guarantee you would like to move on from the most OVERRATED QB in quite some time."
    To bad Blank acted so stupid with Ryans Contract...Tua would be a GREAT FIT in HOTLANTA...!

BENGALS:
    "Red Ryder is done and they need someone who can give that floundering franchise a breath of life and put butts back in the Jungleís seats."
    One Question - Why did they let AJ get away...?
    1) the Steelers donít have a 1st round pick. They traded it to get minkha

2) The Bengals didnít let AJ go. AJ filed a grievance and went FA. If anything AJ probably shouldíve waited it out a year and not explored free agency in the absolute craziest QB FA in history.

3) Elway isnít concerned about records being broken. But his problem is that he plays FA instead of the draft.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I am not sure that we know what the Browns have in Mayfield yet. I will say that his 2019 stats are very weak, but will he get better? His o-line is not as good as it was last year, which means that Mayfield has a lot less time in the pocket.
    I think how inept he was tonight should be a huge concern. I think it was also a realization that the North is going to be a wide open division that may have a team at, slightly above, or under .500 winning the division.

BamaNation Second Team TraskiTideFan's Avatar

I am not sure that we know what the Browns have in Mayfield yet. I will say that his 2019 stats are very weak, but will he get better? His o-line is not as good as it was last year, which means that Mayfield has a lot less time in the pocket.

Right now Mayfield thinks every throw he is making has to be a 50 yard sniper strike into a 6"x6" window pane whether it's 5 yards or 20 yards down the field. Its like someone gave him the Madden Ultimate arm upgrade and he is having to show it off for Coach K.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar

Well, the Titans screwed up and won a game, so theyíre out of the mix. And there are more teams ahead of us who are in #FlopForFromm mode.

Titans are gonna win enough games to have to franchise Mariota, earn a mid first round draft pick, theyíll use it on an OL again, draft a 3rd round QB who sits on the practice squad for a few years, fledge around in 2020 again, rinse repeat.

*sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

There are a number of QBs with great NFL potential in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    Well, the Titans screwed up and won a game, so they’re out of the mix. And there are more teams ahead of us who are in #FlopForFromm mode.

Titans are gonna win enough games to have to franchise Mariota, earn a mid first round draft pick, they’ll use it on an OL again, draft a 3rd round QB who sits on the practice squad for a few years, fledge around in 2020 again, rinse repeat.

*sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Falcons could finish 1-15 and still not pick Tua, so I feel your pain. It is too bad Mariota cannot play against the Falcons every week. He looked great against them. Get ready for Kyler Murray to look awesome on Sunday.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    The Falcons could finish 1-15 and still not pick Tua, so I feel your pain. It is too bad Mariota cannot play against the Falcons every week. He looked great against them. Get ready for Kyler Murray to look awesome on Sunday.
    Kyler Murray looks like a HS QB out there. His passing ability is among the worst in the NFL.

Kyler Murray looks like a HS QB out there. His passing ability is among the worst in the NFL.
    He will look great on Sunday though. Every QB that has faced the Falcons this year has looked good/great, so nothing will change on Sunday.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Because DBs in the NFL are "slightly" better than those in the Big 12
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

I would imagine the Redskins-Dolphins game will be of particular interest Sunday for Tua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    He will look great on Sunday though. Every QB that has faced the Falcons this year has looked good/great, so nothing will change on Sunday.
    The Falcons need defense in a bad way