Game Thread: AUDub (Auburn) vs Bazza (Florida)

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I think I’m pulling for auburn. I mean they obviously had one of the best QB’s on the planet with Stidham. I say that because he’s in the NFL. This success has got to be killing the barn high end boosters. Next year they break in all new folks on both lines of scrimmage. See what happens then......,

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I think I’m pulling for auburn. I mean they obviously had one of the best QB’s on the planet with Stidham. I say that because he’s in the NFL. This success has got to be killing the barn high end boosters. Next year they break in all new folks on both lines of scrimmage. See what happens then......,
Defensive line will be fine. Offensive line is likely to be a hot mess.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I want to save our mulligan as long as possible lol. If we're going to cash it in, I'd much rather do it on the road in Baton Rouge than the Swamp.
Hey Dub....looking forward to our game and thanks for being a good guy. Here's to a NO INJURY game with the best team coming away the victor!

;)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Hey Dub....looking forward to our game and thanks for being a good guy. Here's to a NO INJURY game with the best team coming away the victor!

;)

Man, I was going to revise my 'who you pulling for' (Me: "The Refs") to what a good friend always says in situations like this:

"Pray for injuries, hope for a tie, pull for the referees."

(always said tongue-in-cheek... usually)

Given that the first isn't very, shall we say, sportsmanlike and the second is no longer possible, it leaves me with the third :D

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I believe the barnyard barnacles get barnstormed in a barnburner. If Barntopia was playing Bill and Hillary, I'd root for Bill and Hillary.
Barynard Barnacles took me back a few decades. For the OFC:

"....Leonard's Loser, in an upset, Auburn. This is Leonard Postostis signing off....get me outta here, Percy!"

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
For one of the few times, I'll be pulling for the Gators - which, sadly, should result in a barn victory.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.