2020 Prospect: 5* TE Arik Gilbert

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Sure hope he picks BAMA tonight! We need him! We can't let UGA get both him and Darnell Washington.

I read an article about him earlier today. It also had quotes from his mother. The article made it seem like UGA was the favorite because they started recruited him first 3.5 years ago, that he could stay at home and represent the state, etc.

His mom is an educator. She said she is letting him make the decision. She did say that Arik and the family will stick to the commitment and not change later or on signing day.

I wil try to watch it tonight ! Roll Tide!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Sure hope he picks BAMA tonight! We need him! We can't let UGA get both him and Darnell Washington.

I read an article about him earlier today. It also had quotes from his mother. The article made it seem like UGA was the favorite because they started recruited him first 3.5 years ago, that he could stay at home and represent the state, etc.

His mom is an educator. She said she is letting him make the decision. She did say that Arik and the family will stick to the commitment and not change later or on signing day.

I wil try to watch it tonight ! Roll Tide!
I would be surprised if he pick any other school besides Alabama tonight.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It’s all a game now to these guys, I don’t think you can take any of what they say seriously anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
apparently everyone in the room including his mother were shocked with his decison. most people close to the mother said she even thought he was picking Alabama.

this news is very odd and surprising when most mods in the know, even the LSU mods had him going to Bama.

so now LSU has 2 five star WRs and 1 5 star TE coming in next year with an unknown QB and possibly with a new OC because Joe Brady will most likely be lure away either to another CFB team or the NFL.

kids......

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
LSU? Who’s going to throw to him? I’m starting to hate recruiting. If it was a dark horse I thought UT would be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Pretty clear that Gilbert was playing games. I just think that he has been hoodwinked.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
LSU? Who’s going to throw to him? I’m starting to hate recruiting. If it was a dark horse I thought UT would be it.

I would not be surprised if LSU gets a grad transfer QB, like the one who is at Houston now who says he's not playing anymore this year. I bet that guy goes to OU or LSU.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
apparently everyone in the room including his mother were shocked with his decison. most people close to the mother said she even thought he was picking Alabama.

this news is very odd and surprising when most mods in the know, even the LSU mods had him going to Bama.

so now LSU has 2 five star WRs and 1 5 star TE coming in next year with an unknown QB and possibly with a new OC because Joe Brady will most likely be lure away either to another CFB team or the NFL.

kids......
If that's the case, I hope the kid knows what he is doing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.