2020 Prospect: 5* TE Arik Gilbert - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 5* TE Arik Gilbert

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Hoodwinked by whom? That seems like an irresponsible statement. Are you saying the kid doesn't know his own mind? I read a post commit interview and he was very clear on why he picked LSU. He felt at home there.
    Evans still about to commit? Also, GTFO with that. Things are smelling foul on the bayou but you might not be able to see that because of Muschamp

I wonder if Saban has someone doing research or looking into the recruiting going on at LSU, especially if LSU flips any of our players. I know Bama has flipped many players everyone thought was going to LSU. I guess their new offense has drawn a lot of attention, but Bama's offense is just as good. Maybe the kids like Coach O better, or his personality? I know they have always had great recruiting. So has Bama. Looks like the SEC West will be between these 2 teams for awhile, as usual, but now more competitive.

I have read that some of the so called "experts" are wondering if something is up. Surely not, especially since they had that issue with the basketball program.. I don't know what is legal and illegal with recruiting or how the process works, or what team and coaches really do, so I am not accusing anyone of anything. I am just curious.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I wonder if Saban has someone doing research or looking into the recruiting going on at LSU, especially if LSU flips any of our players. I know Bama has flipped many players everyone thought was going to LSU. I guess their new offense has drawn a lot of attention, but Bama's offense is just as good. Maybe the kids like Coach O better, or his personality? I know they have always had great recruiting. So has Bama. Looks like the SEC West will be between these 2 teams for awhile, as usual, but now more competitive.

I have read that some of the so called "experts" are wondering if something is up. Surely not, especially since they had that issue with the basketball program.. I don't know what is legal and illegal with recruiting or how the process works, or what team and coaches really do, so I am not accusing anyone of anything. I am just curious.
    I read something where one of their 5 star WRs is visiting Bama tomorrow...…………..be nice to flip him

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Hoodwinked by whom? That seems like an irresponsible statement. Are you saying the kid doesn't know his own mind? I read a post commit interview and he was very clear on why he picked LSU. He felt at home there.
    Irresponsible? LOL, yeah, go with that. I have no idea why he went with LSU, but neither do you.

BamaNation All-SEC

[QUOTE=Saban4Ever;3465823]
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowntide View Post
    LSU? Whos going to throw to him? Im starting to hate recruiting. If it was a dark horse I thought UT would be it.

I would not be surprised if LSU gets a grad transfer QB, like the one who is at Houston now who says he's not playing anymore this year. I bet that guy goes to OU or LSU.
    Somehow ... I could see this happening.