Link: Juwan Gary suffers ACL injury ...

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I sorta thought Gary might redshirt anyway but losing 2 players and possibly not having Quinerly available means that we will have 10 scholarship players can play. That should be fine but we absolutely cannot have any more injuries or we will start be in a bind.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Argh! I was thinking Gary would get playing time as he seems to be pretty physical as a freshman. I hope his recovery goes well and he stays positive. He had good numbers in high school.

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The spate of injuries across football and basketball is jaw-dropping. When we revert to the mean on injuries, we'll go several years in a row with nothing happening.

Must be something in the water in Tuscaloosa...the injury bug has even hit the Basket Case household -- our British Shorthair cat sprained her left rear ACL tussling with her rescue brother. No kidding.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
The spate of injuries across football and basketball is jaw-dropping. When we revert to the mean on injuries, we'll go several years in a row with nothing happening.

Must be something in the water in Tuscaloosa...the injury bug has even hit the Basket Case household -- our British Shorthair cat sprained her left rear ACL tussling with her rescue brother. No kidding.
I think it's going to take negative (minus) injuries to get there; how do we do that?;)

Is the cat wearing a splint? It's hard to keep them in one.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I sorta thought Gary might redshirt anyway but losing 2 players and possibly not having Quinerly available means that we will have 10 scholarship players can play. That should be fine but we absolutely cannot have any more injuries or we will start be in a bind.
I am not sure if he would have. CNO said he was the one freshman that was ready right now physically to play in the SEC. Anyway next man up and like you said we can not afford any more injuries.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.