Game Thread: The first non conference breakfast game at Tiger Stadium since 1969 ( LSU vs Utah st)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Not stylish, but pretty darn good game. Utah state is a heck of an offense and we held them to 140 yards passing and 19 rushing. We have some mental errors to clean up,,but we should be ready for UF next week.
It's going to be fascinating to watch the contrasting styles of both teams. Can Florida's defense slow down LSU's offense, which hasn't faced a good defense all year? The match ups just don't favor the Gators though. I can't see them scoring enough, even if the Gator D does slow down LSU's O.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It's going to be fascinating to watch the contrasting styles of both teams. Can Florida's defense slow down LSU's offense, which hasn't faced a good defense all year? The match ups just don't favor the Gators though. I can't see them scoring enough, even if the Gator D does slow down LSU's O.
I think L8U wins this one, just because it is at L8U.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.