Game Thread: Uga at Twelvessee

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Guy has a strong arm.

Tennessee receiver decides to punish the entire Georgia defense on one play, circles back into the field of play to deliver more hits and drag people lol lol. Inspired drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Inspired drive comes up short as the long field goal drifts slightly left of the uprights.

20-14 Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
While I fully expect (and want) Georgia to pound the Vols, the first half didn't surprise me a bit. The reason is because of the whole "Pepper Neyland" shenanigans. This is the type of hubris that Georgia has been prone to for years. Remember the "blackout game" in 2008 when we trounced them? They'll get away with it tonight against the Vols, but you would think they would have learned a lesson back then.

As for tonight, we may still get the blowout everyone predicted now that Georgia has woken up.

kat4bama

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2009
I can't stand either of these teams but I do like Pruitt. He needs to just take over defense including play calling.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.