Link: Oklahoma kicker suspended indefinitely over Title IX allegations

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
https://247sports.com/college/oklah...definitely-Oklahoma-Sooners-kicker-136490672/

No injuries, he left the scene, and he’s suspended because they were sure he was coming back to cause trouble? Out of control PC culture? Justified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that article provides no information at all but Reilly seems to think that the payer is to blame so I'll go with justified until I see any information that proves otherwise.

We’re obviously well aware of the situation this weekend, extremely disappointed in his choices,” head coach Lincoln Riley said in his weekly press conference following the event.

Do you have some bit of info that may lead you to believe that she is lying or do you just automatically assume that all women do?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
that article provides no information at all but Reilly seems to think that the payer is to blame so I'll go with justified until I see any information that proves otherwise.

Do you have some bit of info that may lead you to believe that she is lying or do you just automatically assume that all women do?
Ok so a verbal altercation is grounds for indefinite suspension? Read the officer’s quote, or do you have reason to believe all police officers lie?

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Ok so a verbal altercation is grounds for indefinite suspension? Read the officer’s quote, or do you have reason to believe all police officers lie?

do you know what indefinite means?

and what lie? I guess you are talking about injuries. You think I think he's lying? You do realize that not all physical assaults leave visible injuries right?

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama

It said the female stated there was a short physical and verbal altercation. But no evidence physical was seen.
There's not enough in the article to know what happened.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.