Link: Coaches Poll out

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
At the bottom of the page I was reading the names of the coaches involved in voting. Does anyone really believe CNS or any of the other high level coaches devote a passing thought to this week?

Also wondering if Chris Ash still gets to vote??

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
At the bottom of the page I was reading the names of the coaches involved in voting. Does anyone really believe CNS or any of the other high level coaches devote a passing thought to this week?

Also wondering if Chris Ash still gets to vote??
It's always delegated to an assistant. I honestly would have problems placing us at the top right now, with our suspect run defense. Clemson doesn't belong anywhere near the top after their poor performance against UNC. I just don't know about LSU yet. I'd probably put OSU at #1 right now...

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
It's always delegated to an assistant. I honestly would have problems placing us at the top right now, with our suspect run defense. Clemson doesn't belong anywhere near the top after their poor performance against UNC. I just don't know about LSU yet. I'd probably put OSU at #1 right now...
I get that it’s not the HC, usually and SID type, but why bother with it at all?
Why call it the coaches poll?

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Getting really tough to field a great run Defense with the acceptance of Sumo style holding and Targeting rules. More to it than that, but I see a professional 'Flag' league coming one day.....which will allow gender adjustments as well. When that happens...I will spend my Saturdays on the range.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.