Game Thread: NLDS: Atlanta Braves @ St Louis Cardinals Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah I just desperately want a playoff series win, and it would be icing on the cake if it was against the Cards.

As for the Yankee fans, I dont know alot of them, but I met one arrogant one Friday. I ref highschool football, and in this particular school (not going to say names for some obious reasons) we had our changing room in that team's training room.I had to be there at 5:30 and Game 2 was on, so I was watching it on my phone while changing. Well one of the assistant coaches came in and saw I was watching it, and said "I don't know why any Alabamian would follow the Braves instead of a blue blood program like the Yankees" Then he went on and on about how this is the Yankees year, and how he wished the Braves were good enough to have the honor of getting swept by the Yankees.
I have a friend that is a Yankees fan. He has been particularly annoying this year. I have another friend that is an anti-Braves fan. He does not cheer for any team, but he cheers against the Braves. There is no logic or reason behind this. He just wants bad things to happen to this city. He is originally from Miami so maybe that is it?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I have another friend that is an anti-Braves fan. He does not cheer for any team, but he cheers against the Braves. There is no logic or reason behind this. He just wants bad things to happen to this city. He is originally from Miami so maybe that is it?
I knew this... lets just say attractive ditsy 40 year old single mom that worked for my apartment complex in Tuscaloosa. Her big thing was flirting with every guy, and getting tons of Facebook friends. Yeah I was dumb enough to friend her. She had over 1k friends.

Well on the day before the Alabama- Florida St game she posts "Go Noles beat Alabama into the ground". I never took her as a sports fan, and someone beat me to the obvious question "Do you care about sports". To which the answer was "No I just hate how Alabama is full of folks that love to pay a coach millions of dollars and act like obnoxious idiots instead of pushing for (this and that politically)". I really despise this sorta thinking because there really is no benefit for it. Sure I really don't like seeing Lebron hoist a trophy, but its mostly because of his fans and not him personally. And plus Im a Spurs fan, so the 2013 Finals is still a sore point.

Anyways the two things I learned from this was don't friend folks with 1k friends, and don't friend people that cant have a conversation with you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.