Betting Odds for Week 7 Games of Note - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar

Re: Betting Odds for Week 7 Games of Note

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    With their schedule, 7-5 is not a horrible result. That is better than 75% of the teams in America could do this year.
    True. But I think some folks were under the impression before the year that they could pull off 9 or 10 wins. I was among them. But after seeing them the first half of the year, it’s obvious they are not even close. They barely beat Arkansas. They weren’t even mentally on the field against Auburn.

Nothing would shock me but us struggling to cover this spread would definitely be a surprise and huge disappointment.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jashleyren2 View Post
    If this were the week right after UNC game, I'd say you could be on to something. Not a compliment for where FSU is, but how Clemson is playing down to competition. As there was an off week in between for Clemson, this benefits them the most, more than an off week for FSU. Tigers by 28.
    Agree, can't see Clemson losing this one. Clemson D has played surprisingly well (considering DL losses) while the offense has played surprisingly not-so-well (considering skill positions returned)...they have interior OL problems that UNC was able to exploit. Still, game's at Clemson and they got a bye to fix OL problems. Clemson should win by double-digits.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    The Oregon/Colorado game seems high. I had to double check that it wasn't Colorado State. It isn't. I thought Colorado was at least decent.
    Colorado has been playing great under Mel Tucker and just lost to Arizona at home 35-30 but they have had a rash of injuries. They are playing at Oregon but I suspect that the game will be closer than most believe. If I were a betting man, which I am not because I stink at it, I'd take the points.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Maybe Vegas knew something I didn't. Miami is beating Virginia 7-6 right now.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    The Oregon/Colorado game seems high. I had to double check that it wasn't Colorado State. It isn't. I thought Colorado was at least decent.
    Then again maybe it isn't too high. There is a reason I do not gamble.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Take Bama, USCe, and Florida
    I would have gone 3-3. Shame that Iím a coward about betting.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung