Upsets for week 7

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I figured I would go ahead and post this before someone else does it and completely jinxes us,

This was another week I nearly said none.

Twelvessee over Miss State
Virginia over Miami (I have no idea why Miami is favored in this game)
Texas Tech over Baylol

Disclaimer: If all you want to do is disagree with my post with "none of those will happen", just don't bother posting. It is just pointless and I do not care. If you want to say no upsets at all will happen feel free.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
MSU beats Wisconsin
Florida beats LSU (okay, this is only wishful thinking, but I can dream)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
MSU beats Wisconsin
I wanted to pick this one, I really did. I didn't because of my pattern in these. I am usually right or close one one and completely dead wrong on the other(s). I did not want to be wrong so I just won't pick it. I know I may have to in the other fun pick 5 main games thread, but hopefully this game will not be one of them. (hint hint).

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I agree - Jalen is going to go off on Texas.
I read somewhere this morning that the average defense rank Jalen has played against so far this year is 112th amongst those teams he has played. I don't know what Texas ranks but Joe Burrow shredded them so I bet Jalen will too.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I read somewhere this morning that the average defense rank Jalen has played against so far this year is 112th amongst those teams he has played. I don't know what Texas ranks but Joe Burrow shredded them so I bet Jalen will too.
I think a combined 80+ will be score between these 2 teams.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
MSU beats Wisconsin
I wanted to pick this one, I really did. I didn't because of my pattern in these. I am usually right or close one one and completely dead wrong on the other(s). I did not want to be wrong so I just won't pick it. I know I may have to in the other fun pick 5 main games thread, but hopefully this game will not be one of them. (hint hint).
UF should have blown Auburn out but I think they had 3 fumbles in the first half that kept it way closer than it should have been? Can UF play a clean game and can their defense get enough stops and can their offense score 30? That's probably what they'll need to beat LSU.

I think Tenn. looked very much improved with the new QB. They lead Georgia at one point 14-10. That QB gives them a chance.

Sooners VS Horns: I don't think this will be a Sooner blowout. Texas plays OU like Auburn plays us. But this year, I think UT has a chance to stay in the game. I LOVE the way Sam Elinger plays the game. Gritty and tough. Like a combination of John Parker Wilson, AJ McCarron and Jake Coker. I figure the Sooners will probably win it by a couple of scores but I think Texas plays 'em pretty close.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The whorns could win, but only if Ehlinger has a better game than the former Tide QB.

So…not likely.
It took the better SEC defenses some time but they finally figured out how to defend Jalen. If the whorns have the personnel then all they have to do is use that blue print and score some points and its game on.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
Some of y'all seem to have forgotten Texas beat OU and the invincible Kyler Murray in the regular season last year.

I wouldn't ever bet on this game.
We may have to rename him the "vincible" Kyler Murray. The kid's on pace to be sacked 80 times in his rookie season.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
about 4 years ago I saw a bad UT team upset OU at the Cotton Bowl. Texas is MUCH improved this year IMO. They'll give OU all they want and then some.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.