Question: What are my options of listening to Bama football while driving on the road?
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    BamaNation Second Team NiteyNight's Avatar

What are my options of listening to Bama football while driving on the road?

Iíll be on the road this weekend and unable to watch the Bama vs TAMU game. What are my options of listening to the game while driving? I wonít be in Alabama so I wonít have local radio coverage. Any iPhone apps, music streaming services, websites, etc. that will allow me to catch the audio broadcast of the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Adirondack mountains of upstate NY

Re: What are my options of listening to Bama football while driving on the road?

the tune in app should get u a station carrying bama football, i used it last year on my phone and streamed a couple of alabama football broadcasts

BamaNation First Team

Re: What are my options of listening to Bama football while driving on the road?

I use the Simple Radio app and tune in to Dixie Country 98.5 FM in Linden, AL. Also, the "Coll Football" app should let you listen to play-by-play for any team's game.

BamaNation All-American Snuffy Smith's Avatar

One of the stations on this app should get you Eli.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alabam...ws/id466299994

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American alabama mike1's Avatar

If you have XM Radio, you can listen on the SEC networks of 190, 191 and 192.

It's also on CBS. So you can watch/listen to the game on their app...it's free. RTR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    the tune in app should get u a station carrying bama football, i used it last year on my phone and streamed a couple of alabama football broadcasts
    This.

TuneIn is the app I use (it's on right now) to listen t JOX 94.5 and radio stations which carry the broadcasts (Nash Icon 93.3 for me)
    "It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that.
    It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
    PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

BamaNation Scout Team

search for Tide100.9 Tuscaloosa FM station that streams for free

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by eatidefan View Post
    search for Tide100.9 Tuscaloosa FM station that streams for free
    There is also a Tide 100.9 app. Has podcasts of previous radio shows and can always listen live.