Game Thread: Destiny or History (Game 5 NLDS: Cards @ Braves Winner takes all)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Braves finally get to bat after cards score 10 on 5 hits, 4 walks, an error, and a wild pitch strikeout ... all in top of first :’(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The sad thing is that we wouldve swept them had Snit not pulled Fried in Game 1. We are officially the new Chicago Cubs

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
The sad thing is that we wouldve swept them had Snit not pulled Fried in Game 1. We are officially the new Chicago Cubs
I still question the bullpen moves on Monday virtually leaving no options when the game went extras.

And remember Cards fans were livid when their GM did nothing at the trade deadline. Most of their fans had conceded things to the Cubs or the Brewers.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
11-0
I still question the bullpen moves on Monday virtually leaving no options when the game went extras.

And remember Cards fans were livid when their GM did nothing at the trade deadline. Most of their fans had conceded things to the Cubs or the Brewers.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I’m all for cleaning house on the pitching staff 5 minutes after this game is over. Keep Fried and Soroka and find replacements for all others.

I know it won’t /can’t happen but that’s how I feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.