Game Thread: Destiny or History (Game 5 NLDS: Cards @ Braves Winner takes all)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Just checked the score again. So glad my wife and I decided not to go to this game. We are driving home from Florida now and I couldn't even continue listening. I hope every fan leaves the stadium now. Demonstrate to ownership that we are not going to accept this garbage anymore.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Just checked the score again. So glad my wife and I decided not to go to this game. We are driving home from Florida now and I couldn't even continue listening. I hope every fan leaves the stadium now. Demonstrate to ownership that we are not going to accept this garbage anymore.
The really expensive seats behind home are mostly deserted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I’m a lifelong diehard BRaves fan and I really like Baseball. And it’s a dumpster fire + train wreck. Can’t look away.

And posting about it is cathartic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I really blame all of the dumb decisions in game 1. The truth is you can’t take out a hot pitcher in game 1. Game 4 is just a game of failure that I can forgive.

Right now we are just paying for trusting that we could win with all of the dumb mistakes just because our lineup is amazing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.