CFN - OU vs Texas - Fearless Prediction

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I donno, rivalry games rarely play out as expected. I still like the horns to win this shoot out by 4 points or less.

RyanM

Suspended
Sep 14, 2019
If Texas gets pressure on Jalen, at the same time they don’t over pursue, Jalen will get Rattled and start hurrying his throws. If they don’t he will pass them to death. I don’t see OK stopping Ehlinger at all. Texas 31-OK 28

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Last year UT was not nearly as good of a team as OU and they had no business beating OU, but they did.

We usually say the best team most often wins the IB, but I'm not sure that applies to the RRS.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Last year UT was not nearly as good of a team as OU and they had no business beating OU, but they did.

We usually say the best team most often wins the IB, but I'm not sure that applies to the RRS.
You are right. There has been some pretty bad texas teams that have beaten far superior Oklahoma teams recently.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I'm thinking Jalen runs them ragged with it OU 24 and Tejas 10 at the half. Jalen continues the 2nd half as the 1st, with the final something like 35-20. G'one Jalen!!

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.