CFN - OU vs Texas - Fearless Prediction

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
OU gets tested --

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019/10/oklahoma-vs-texas-fearless-prediction-game-preview-2019

What’s Going To Happen
Texas is going to give Oklahoma a big, big push.

The Sooners will have to deal with adversity for the first time all season against an offense with the explosion keep pushing and pushing and pushing like no one else on the schedule has been able to.

More than that. Ehlinger and the O will keep control of the clock. After a few empty drives, Oklahoma will start to press a little bit, Hurts will be under pressure from the Longhorn defensive front, and it’ll be a back-and-forth fight with each side coming up with just enough big plays to take the momentum.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
You forgot to quote the part where it said Oklahoma will win, 37-34.

Hey, I get it. This is a huge rivalry and you can throw out the rankings and the records when these two teams meet in the Cotton Bowl every second Saturday in October.

It's not uncommon for the favorite to struggle or even lose. The game is often decided by a late turnover, or on occasion by a blown call – except when it's not and a 65-13 blowout occurs. I'm typically bad at predicting scores, but I do predict a Sooner victory, mainly because of a certain player wearing crimson and cream.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You forgot to quote the part where it said Oklahoma will win, 37-34.

Hey, I get it. This is a huge rivalry and you can throw out the rankings and the records when these two teams meet in the Cotton Bowl every second Saturday in October.

It's not uncommon for the favorite to struggle or even lose. The game is often decided by a late turnover, or on occasion by a blown call – except when it's not and a 65-13 blowout occurs. I'm typically bad at predicting scores, but I do predict a Sooner victory, mainly because of a certain player wearing crimson and cream.
Teasers suck, but spoilers suck too....

;)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I agree with Cajun (I know no one will believe it) I like the Sooners to jump out big and Texas claws back to make the score somewhat respectable 14-17 points ought to be about right.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I agree with Cajun (I know no one will believe it) I like the Sooners to jump out big and Texas claws back to make the score somewhat respectable 14-17 points ought to be about right.

One of my favorite skits -- simply out of admiration of you agreeing with me.....

I do begin to look smarter the longer you know me :)

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I expect Ehlinger to come to play as he has in every big game I have watched. Close hard fought game imo. Not saying that LSU will not end up playing poorly down the road as they have in the past but they beat a pretty good Texas team and I expect them to be a CFP level challenge when they come to Tuscaloosa.

Imdone

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2019
Texas is going to try and achieve two goals--Stop the OU deep threat and try to slow down Jalen's legs. Understandable.
63-20 OU

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.