It's " Finally a good week in football" week in college football. Who ya got - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Re: It's " Finally a good week in football" week in college football. Who ya got

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I make my picks in about 30 seconds each week, without giving it any more thought than what color socks I will wear each morning. If I really tried, I would probably suck.
    I have found that when I do this I do so much better. It is when I sit and try to give it some thought that I end up getting most wrong.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Re: It's " Finally a good week in football" week in college football. Who ya got

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I make my picks in about 30 seconds each week, without giving it any more thought than what color socks I will wear each morning. If I really tried, I would probably suck.
    you're like that old monkey at the Dallas Zoo back in the 80s that picked games.

My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.