What Changes would you like to see us Implementing against TAMU?

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
I don't recall. We have more than 5 good offensive lineman. Why not overload one side and run it down their throat? Take some time off the clock. I'm not saying every play, but three or four plays in a row in each half. Gives future opponents something else to prepare for.

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
Containment is a big issue on defense to turn play inside. This has been poorest season at D for containing the edge for OLB and DE. Whomever are playing the edges. Anybody else notice?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
1. Better Defense overall, especially in run game and containment.
I read an article yesterday where an anonymous NFL scout said Bama's defense was not good, and it wasn't just due to young players but to fundamentals, and coaching. Hope Bama proves him wrong Saturday.

2. Change punters

3. Run the ball more to help run out the clock if we have a decent lead.

4. Less penalties on Bama

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
The changes I'd like to see are:

Tua out of the game once a victory is secured. We need to keep him healthy and our backups need the reps.

Someone other than Devonta Smith returning kicks when there are 3 seconds left on the clock.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'd like to see a little more consistency from the run game/better control of time of possession.

That and for the kicking situation to magically sort itself out.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Changes? Are they needed? Bama wins 14 out of every 15 games. You will win this one. Big.

However, I understand what your saying. My company’s Bama degreed CEO says, “you are either moving forward, or sliding back. There’s no coasting.”

I’d like to see you run the ball better. Make A$M quit from being pounded by the ground game.

P.s. I’m on a plane headed back from the left coast and the guy next to me is wondering why I’m wearing and LSU shirt and reading about Alabama football!

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
The 2015 game where Derrick Henry ran wild and the TAMU guys were avoiding tackling him was by far my favorite win over the Aggies. The other wins weren't as good in my eyes since the team wasn't imposing it's will as much.

I wanna see Najee have 15+ carries, B-Rob have about as many, and have both run for 6-10 yards at least half the time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.