CFN: Alabama vs. Texas A&M Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
A&M’s style actually will work – to a point.

Alabama won’t be able to run away and hide with the game, but it’ll get up early and keep the pressure on by not only mixing things up a bit with its offensive balance, but by taking away any sort of an A&M running game, too.

Mond will be okay, but he won’t be transcendent-great. A&M needs him to be transcendent-great.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
LOL that they kinda compare how A&M defense did against the Clemson offense and think that is comparable to the Bama offense.

I think they get it right, but I don't think our offense will miss a beat in this game!

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
I look for our D to make a statement in the part of this game that counts. They have been so-so (not terrible, but not up to Bama standards) but their ceiling is high, and this is the game where they start to grow toward it. We'll be up something like 35-3 mid-third quarter, then TAM moves the ball during garbage time to make it something like what the article predicts, and we all do our weekly meltdown about how putrid we are once we have a five score lead and start rotating in scrubs and eating clock.;) Nick will be secretly happy, because that gives him something to keep the team focused and motivated for our upcoming exhibition games against the JV squads from Knoxville and Fayetteville.:cool:

Last edited:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
So will I. First time I’ve ever said this, but I’d like to see a little bit of struggle / adversity / home crowd going crazy kind of stuff early in the game. Then, our guys rally, take it over, and put the game away.

I always want a blow-out, dominating type game, but a little adversity in this one could help us down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hope to see continued progress from the O line and run game. D.Brown will play more, so I`m anxious to see if another mauler in addition to Dickerson doesn`t open things up a bit more for the RBs. If our Oline could somehow get to "good" status in run blocking, we`ll be A LOT harder to handle down the stretch, even with a D that`s not totally up to the standard we`ve ( including, I think, CNS ) come to expect.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
So will I. First time I’ve ever said this, but I’d like to see a little bit of struggle / adversity / home crowd going crazy kind of stuff early in the game. Then, our guys rally, take it over, and put the game away.

I always want a blow-out, dominating type game, but a little adversity in this one could help us down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We might lose half of our posters if that happens

And Earle and CA Might get carpal tunnel from all of the suspensions

;)

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
I’ll truly be surprised if they hold our O to only 37 points.
^^This.

I believe some Tide fans are seriously overrating aTm. I won't be surprised if Bama hangs half a hundred and change on the aggies. I'll also be surprised if they score more than two touchdowns (if that) on the Bama defense.

I'll be rooting for the Crimson Tide tomorrow, even though it sounds like quite a few Tide fans are rooting against my Sooners.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You have a good offensive team that would pose a formidable challenge should we meet. Of course we want UTw to win...and, most Bama fans aren't exactly too sooners fans most recently due to the smack talk that Big Game Bob brought out. As a football fan, shirley (lol) you understand those points...RTR!!!:ROCKER: Hook 'em!?! LOL...

^^This.

I believe some Tide fans are seriously overrating aTm. I won't be surprised if Bama hangs half a hundred and change on the aggies. I'll also be surprised if they score more than two touchdowns (if that) on the Bama defense.

I'll be rooting for the Crimson Tide tomorrow, even though it sounds like quite a few Tide fans are rooting against my Sooners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.