New-Old-Member

Obieone42

Sep 26, 2018
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hello to get this first post out of the way. I am certainly not new (previously a member with another user name). I really don't know what happened to my old account but thanks to the Admins for getting things resolved. Gosh, I think I have been on this site just about every day for four years now. I don't post much but checking/reading the site is a daily habit. I am from Alabama (life-long Bama fan) but currently reside in Cartersville, Georgia, home of Miller Forristall and Trevor Lawrence. I am a high school teacher/coach with a law degree :conf3: Yall have a tremendous site! Roll Tide!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
So...............if he really has been a member, I guess that means that Cajun guy doesn't have to warn him about the guy with the chicken avatar, right?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hello to get this first post out of the way. I am certainly not new (previously a member with another user name). I really don't know what happened to my old account but thanks to the Admins for getting things resolved. Gosh, I think I have been on this site just about every day for four years now. I don't post much but checking/reading the site is a daily habit. I am from Alabama (life-long Bama fan) but currently reside in Cartersville, Georgia, home of Miller Forristall and Trevor Lawrence. I am a high school teacher/coach with a law degree :conf3: Yall have a tremendous site! Roll Tide!
Welcome Back.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Glad you’re back, Obie. We often need the perspective of a coach. Too often, we need the knowledge of a lawyer.
From time to time a little legal advise benefits us all.
(I keep one on Speed Dial...)

I enjoy reading different coaches opinions, sometimes yall comment on things that
just fans might miss.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.