Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. TAMU - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That's even more of a garbage call on Barmore than the one he had for targeting at South Carolina....absolutely ridiculous that gets called.
In Tuscaloosa that wouldnt’ve been called. Love the dudes engine. Hope they don’t get on him too

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Dont think I have ever heard a broadcast team coach harder for one team in my life. I keep hearing about the Freshman receiver at A&M. We have how many on our Defense?

BamaTilDeath

Scout Team
Jun 3, 2017
I know we have true freshmen LBs, but the missed tackles due to overpursuit is killing me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
In Tuscaloosa that wouldnt’ve been called. Love the dudes engine. Hope they don’t get on him too
I love the guys motor...three man rush and he is absolutely mauling them, getting pressure consistently. I think it's obvious the coaches love him, getting non garbage playing time now.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
D is playing pretty well. Had a few blown coverages and Mond has made some great throws. He is on scholarship too so....he will make some plays. McKinney playing his tail off. Shy is playing hard. Barmore is gonna be a star

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I feel much better about our defense than I did at the start of the game. If we can score on our 1st drive in the 2nd half and hold them, we can start pulling away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.