Game Thread: South Carolina @ UGA (11am CDT ESPN)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This game further proves why Jim Mcelwain and Doug Nussmeir offensive teams don’t work. Kirby is just too stupid to remember that Lane Kiffin was one of the most important hires that CNS made, and why he made it. If you live and die with a dinosaur offense then you’ll win games against most of your weaker opponents, but when you play an elite team or a team that sells out to stop your run then you usually get the asteroid to fall on your season.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I cant link it because of some of the language, but the USCe locker room celebration is on Youtube. Apparently Mushchamp passed out Cigars, and gave everyone game balls. Players danced on pieces of hedges that they took back to the locker room.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I cant link it because of some of the language, but the USCe locker room celebration is on Youtube. Apparently Mushchamp passed out Cigars, and gave everyone game balls. Players danced on pieces of hedges that they took back to the locker room.
There is being pleased with a win and then there's "acting like you've been there before."

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
There is being pleased with a win and then there's "acting like you've been there before."
Well UGA deserves the Viking plundering treatment that they are getting from the Boomcocks with how less than classy that they and their fans have been lately. Not my style, but I'm not going calling for the class police to defend UGA

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I think CWM said every Ga born Gamecock player will get a game ball, not every player. I would hope that he makes it known that he did not condone the players taking pieces of the hedges. What happens next year when UGA wins at USCe?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think CWM said every Ga born Gamecock player will get a game ball, not every player.
Maybe I misheard him. There were a lot folks yelling, but it makes more sense

I would hope that he makes it known that he did not condone the players taking pieces of the hedges. What happens next year when UGA wins at USCe?

At South Carolina, I think you take what you can get and move on because the likelihood of it happening again anytime soon is very low. But like I said, UGA truly deserves this type of reaction with how they treat others.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.