It is officially Pumpkin bashing week... (AKA Tennessee hate week)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The streak cant get high enough, and their suffering cant last long enough to ever satisfy me. Buy a big fat cigar, and enjoy the nice lights ole Byrne bought us as we destroy the Vols in the late Alabama Saturday Night. Its time for the TSIO no quarter.

Last edited:

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
I am looking forward to be able to call them "Thirteennessee".

I plan to be at the game and though I respect Pruitt, I would love to see the Phat Phil's face as we put a massive whipping on their butt.

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
The streak cant get high enough, and their suffering cant last long enough to ever satisfy me. Buy a big fat cigar, and enjoy the nice lights ole Byrne bought us as we destroy the Vols in the late Alabama Saturday Night. Its time for the TSIO no quarter.

This video could be the sole reason for the existence of Youtube.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
On VolNation they usually have a thread where they post quotes from that week’s opponent’s message board.

Do your best to make a mark on their board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
As some of you may be aware (I might have posted about it once or twice before), I hate tennessee with the searing, white-hot heat of 1,000 suns, especially with fulmer back.

So this week is really no different that any other for me, though it will be fun to watch the ever-lost expression on the face of that fat piece of crap when Bama extends the streak to a new record level.

Roll Tide, and I truly hope Bama drops 100 on them Saturday.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
As some of you may be aware (I might have posted about it once or twice before), I hate tennessee with the searing, white-hot heat of 1,000 suns, especially with fulmer back.

So this week is really no different that any other for me, though it will be fun to watch the ever-lost expression on the face of that fat piece of crap when Bama extends the streak to a new record level.

Roll Tide, and I truly hope Bama drops 100 on them Saturday.
Yeah, I hope the accelerator isn't released until Bama is up so far there is no hope...………….

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I've saved that video from the first time I saw it. I love it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.