2009 SEC Football Champions Hat

PDavidD

Dec 24, 2018
I’m looking for the 2009 SEC Football Champions hat.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I’m looking for the 2009 SEC Champions hat. The hat is grey.
Good Luck because nearly everyone who has one isnt selling it on line. Championship hats are a one run hat, and noone thought Alabama was going to win that game, and they had an extreme shortage of them.

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
My favorite Bama hat I own. I buy all the NC hats and end up giving them away to my nephew. Not sure why they design most hats to be so gaudy. I don’t want five colors and 1/4 inch raised letters.

The 2009 SEC championship hat has a classic design and no BS. You would think some company would see the demand there has been for this hat and create a like one for some upcoming momentous achievement.

In the meantime, I will continue to be nervous I am gonna sweat through mine everytime I wear it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Good luck finding one. I think eBay is your best bet.
Last time I saw one on ebay, it was $60 and gone in an hour.

TOW (the official SEC lockerroom apparel company) now makes more hats just in case its a big sell. That's why you can find a lot of 2012 SECCG hats still today at reasonable prices. 2009 they never anticipated the demand from Alabama fans and they sold out within hours.

If anyone wants one (2009 SECCG), you best bet is to find someone on an Alabama forum willing to sell an extra one, or monitor Ebay like a hawk for it. Because it is one of the rarest Alabama hats ( unless you include that "sweet" orange one) ever made. You can still get 1992 SECCG hats at reasonable prices.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
My favorite Bama hat I own. I buy all the NC hats and end up giving them away to my nephew. Not sure why they design most hats to be so gaudy. I don’t want five colors and 1/4 inch raised letters.
Usually with NC hats, its better to not buy the Nike brand because all you are going to get is Black and Gold. I find TOW does a better NC hat personally.

The 2009 SEC championship hat has a classic design and no BS. You would think some company would see the demand there has been for this hat and create a like one for some upcoming momentous achievement.

TOW tends to do basic designs because they have gotten feedback with vendors of national championship teams to have less swag and more class on the hats. Personally, the 2 hats I like most that I own is last year's SECCG hat and 2014.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Looks like one sold last month on eBay for $13. It was used though. I’d say put it in an eBay search. And then you’ll get a notification when one gets listed

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.