Pick the score: Alabama vs. Tennessee

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I know the puke is, ahem, resurgent but I think we can pretty much name our score in this one. I predict we'll see a lot of third stringers maybe practice squad dudes out there late in the 4th for Bama.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Where is the "I HATE 10RC" thread? I love watching that AWESOME video each year.

UPDATE. I found it and sent it to the top.

Last edited:

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I'm going to say that Tennessee is quickly shown to be as bad as they have appeared this year. Even the win over Miss State isn't enough to make me change my mind, as State might be headed toward a no bowl season.

Alabama 50
Tennessee (or what's left of them) 17

Edit to add a thought: I read on Reddit College Football that there is a high school in Arkansas that only does onside kicks. They go for every 4th down, and, when they score, they onside every time. It's worked pretty well. Now, since we are talking high school football in Arkansas, some might confuse this idea with something Auburn would attempt, but the thought was attached to something Tennessee should try, since there is simply no other mathematical way they can win. It's an experiment, and those often fail badly. But what would be real risk here? I mean, lose 60-0, or lose maybe 76-7?

Last edited:

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
I'm going to say that Tennessee is quickly shown to be as bad as they have appeared this year. Even the win over Miss State isn't enough to make me change my mind, as State might be headed toward a no bowl season.

Alabama 50
Tennessee (or what's left of them) 17

Edit to add a thought: I read on Reddit College Football that there is a high school in Arkansas that only does onside kicks. They go for every 4th down, and, when they score, they onside every time. It's worked pretty well. Now, since we are talking high school football in Arkansas, some might confuse this idea with something Auburn would attempt, but the thought was attached to something Tennessee should try, since there is simply no other mathematical way they can win. It's an experiment, and those often fail badly. But what would be real risk here? I mean, lose 60-0, or lose maybe 76-7?

But if Tenn doesn't score, onsides kicks are few and far between. RTR

NOTHING SUX LIKE A BIG ORANGE!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.