Pick the score: Alabama vs. Tennessee

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It is officially Tennessee week. I will be in Pigeon Forge for this game, so I will proudly wear my Alabama shirt on Saturday. Luckily we play at night, so I can watch it in our hotel.

Alabama wins 47-17

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
53-20. 53 is an odd score, but placekicking....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
48-14..................they might be a tad chippy after beating a moribund Miss State, but Bama aint Miss State...………….Bama wins and the subs get plenty of playing time

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll be in Philadelphia for an endurance event. But if I'm not done by 9pm, I've failed miserably, so it's more of a matter of fighting off exhaustion.

That said, I'll be watching as long as I can, hopefully all four quarters. I wanna watch the beatdown as long as I can...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I have picked Alabama to score 48 in just about every game so far. SO...

Alabama.........48
Coon Dogs......17

I think we could beat em worse, but Coach Saban takes pity
on the SPCA and Jeremy Pruitt.

I don't like to think that our beat down of TN, gives Fat Phil
the opportunity to stick the knife in Pruitt's back.
(But you heard it here...)

Last edited:

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
54-21 - Pruitt's likely been practicing for Bama since week #2 since no other game on their schedule really matters. To that end he will take a lot of chances and hit paydirt on an extra TD from what most of you are predicting, but Alabama's offense will continue to truck what's in front of them. I predict we see a new punter in this game, after all how many times are we going to punt anyway, low risk move.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.