Alabama: Can someone post a link to Shirley Q. Liquor's version of Rocky Top?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Does it curse like Wayne Mills’s version ( which is funny but very PG-13)? Because if so then we can’t link it except in PM.

Come to think of it... I wonder if CA would allow any version of Rocky Top on here with his hatred towards Tennessee eclipsing even mine.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I Googled it and got a pic of a heavyset guy in black face (who would have been a great bizarro world Mimi from The Drew Carey show...)...I saw one word and knew that it wasn't TF material...
Does it curse like Wayne Mills’s version ( which is funny but very PG-13)? Because if so then we can’t link it except in PM.

Come to think of it... I wonder if CA would allow any version of Rocky Top on here with his hatred towards Tennessee eclipsing even mine.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I Googled it and got a pic of a heavyset guy in black face (who would have been a great bizarro world Mimi from The Drew Carey show...)...I saw one word and knew that it wasn't TF material...
Well to quote the Joker... “ that’s not funny. That’s not funny at all”.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.