Danielson nailed it regarding Bama's use of Tua in relation to the running game.

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
Agree with everything you said....except “winning SEC with flying colors”..let’s be honest... LSU has played better than anyone so far. Thank god the game is at home.... but that is quite a big hurdle to winning SEC
I don't know about flying colors, but I'm not losing sleep about the outcome against the corndogs at BDS. They've looked great so far, but I'm not trusting my lying eyes just yet. As for the running game, I agree with what Danielson said, though in the LSU game I wouldn't be surprised if we try to pound it on the ground more than usual and focus on moving the sticks and controlling the clock, with the occasional deep ball play action. I think it might not be the track meet that everyone expects.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't know about flying colors, but I'm not losing sleep about the outcome against the corndogs at BDS. They've looked great so far, but I'm not trusting my lying eyes just yet. As for the running game, I agree with what Danielson said, though in the LSU game I wouldn't be surprised if we try to pound it on the ground more than usual and focus on moving the sticks and controlling the clock, with the occasional deep ball play action. I think it might not be the track meet that everyone expects.
I think our defense will be able to affect JB more than their's can affect Tua.

Basically, it's going to be Tua vs. Burrows.

If LSU wins this game, it'll be because Burrows overcomes more adversity than Tua. If he does, I'll tip my hat to him/LSU.

But until I see it, I'm taking Tua 1000% of the time!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
IMHO, Gary should be doing the B or C SEC game on ESPN and Blackledge doing our games. GD doesn't not add anything I didn't already know to the broadcast. I think Nessler is pretty good for the most part, but he tends to defer to Gary to much.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.