El Camino - A Breaking Bad Movie review - Spoilers

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Anybody else watch this?

I thought it was good not great. Loved all the callbacks. We found that Todd was even more demented than we thought. Seriously that psycho kept the spider of the kid he killed. How sick is that?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Seemed weird that the vac man, after being handed 250k (- the 1800), was so worried about the last 1800. Especially since he probably thought he would never see the first 125k.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Anybody else watch this?

I thought it was good not great. Loved all the callbacks. We found that Todd was even more demented than we thought. Seriously that psycho kept the spider of the kid he killed. How sick is that?
Same here. I thought it was good, solid effort for the epilogue of the Breaking Bad series. I understood why he did it but I still hated that Jesse used his parents they way he did. Real scummy to me. Part of me wanted to see Jesse killed by the end of the movie.

As for Todd, it did not surprise me one bit.

Of all the call backs seeing Jane at the very end was, to me, the coolest.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I thought it was very good. Kept me interested the entire time at the same level as the original series. No surprise given the same team was involved with production.

Yes to why Ed Galbraith held out for that $1,800. It's called the code of honor. His word is his bond (play on Jackie Brown?) Anyway...sad that we lost Robert Forster on the day the movie premiered. I loved his work.

“From where I'm sitting, you made your own luck." Great line.

Also, I think Jesse's parents would have understood why he tricked them into leaving so he could get the guns and ultimately a new life....and approved.

The movie held me just as fascinated at every scene as the original. Looking back it really was a work of creative artistry.

The snowy mountain scene at the end was very majestic. So beautiful.

I wonder what was in the letter to Brock? I thought at first it was a letter to Jesse's parents. Look forward to more sequels if they come and also BCS next weekend.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.