Texas AM: Waddle is FAST

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Re: Waddle

As far as speed, I'd rank them: 1) Ruggs 2) Waddle 3) Smith 4) Jeudy (they can all fly)

kenbama

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 15, 2008
Re: Waddle

I do think that both Ruggs and Waddle can turn off room light switch and be in bed before it is dark.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
I was at UA during the David Palmer years. He was other-worldly. It appeared that Tyrone Prothro may have had that ability...but that gruesome injury will leave us forever wondering. Javier Arenas was amazing, and fun to watch...but not quite at Palmer’s level...

Jalen Waddle has the potential...and it’s going to be fun to see if he reaches that level.

Rarified air, for sure!!!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Got me thinking about next year a little and which receivers are likely to come back and grace us with their superior talent one mo gan

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
No matter what we have Waddle, Metchie, Bolden, Shavers,Williams, Townsend (sure I'm missing someone) plus the new cats (Baker, Jones-Bell and Holden) and anyone else that we may grab...I'm OK with that. Plus maybe a 5* pass catching TE coming in too...:Joker_PDT_43:
on TideFans.com
Got me thinking about next year a little and which receivers are likely to come back and grace us with their superior talent one mo gan

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
I was at UA during the David Palmer years. He was other-worldly. It appeared that Tyrone Prothro may have had that ability...but that gruesome injury will leave us forever wondering. Javier Arenas was amazing, and fun to watch...but not quite at Palmer’s level...

Jalen Waddle has the potential...and it’s going to be fun to see if he reaches that level.

Rarified air, for sure!!!
Palmer had great athletic ability, great body control, great hands and was strong as an ox for his size but was relatively slow - ~ 4.65. That's why he never could make it in the NFL at WR. Arenas was not as great an athlete as DP but was even stronger, with fabulous vision but also relatively slow. How many great PRs did he get caught from behind inside the 10 yard line, which almost never happens to most. He was incredibly clutch too - one of my all time favorites. But Waddle is very fast, with incredible body control, very good strength and fabulous elusiveness. IMO, he is the best - probably by far.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.