NFL thread post your misery here

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
of course the Falcons won today. We will end up keeping Quinn and Dimitroff and have yet another losing season next year.
The Saints were my pick in my Survivor league, so of course the Falcons won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
So the Falcons win 2 games on the road at Carolina and at New Orleans, come home to Atlanta and promptly lose in blowout fashion to the Bucs. Atlanta sports, never fail to disappoint. Can we fire some people now?

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i was totally expecting to fall back to earth. count on the Falcons to win a game they have no business winning. And losing the next they have no business losing. i have no idea where to go as far as the draft goes. So many holes

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The Falcons are terrible this year. Not Bengals terrible, but close. Winning a few games didn't change that. Frankly, you don't want to win too many games down the stretch. At this point it is about draft positioning. But this team is a few years of draft picks and a new coaching staff away from being competitive again.

Try for the quick fix next year and you only prolong the agony.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
The Falcons are terrible this year. Not Bengals terrible, but close. Winning a few games didn't change that. Frankly, you don't want to win too many games down the stretch. At this point it is about draft positioning. But this team is a few years of draft picks and a new coaching staff away from being competitive again.

It starts with the OL. No better how mediocre Ryan is, nothing makes you look worse than a porous OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

The Falcons will win a few more games now and end up picking 12-16. Also guaranteed I will ask either who? or why? at their pick.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It’s just funny as hell that my Steelers beat the “juggernaut” Browns with Duck Hodges without our star receiver and running back. This is why you never trust the Browns when they are hyped up. They are always the Browns at the end of the day.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
LOL - lots of Cowboys fans are members.
Ever since Tom Landry, I have liked the Cowboys but I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. When they got Cooper, I was hoping for a magically run; boy was I wrong. Until Jerruh stops meddling (which will be when is not the owner), the Cowboys will wally in mediocrity.

Personally, I root for teams with Bama boys. I have loved watching Ingram and Henry this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.