DNC debate (#4) - October 15, 2019 - Schedule info and discussion thread

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Thanks for everyone's responses so far.

I ended up watching Part 7 of Saturday's in the South on SECN - which was excellent, as the whole series has been so far. During commercials I flipped over to the debate though, and then watched some of the last 1/2 hour and some of the post-debate commentaries.

I know Harris has moved up to front runner, but aside from her preachy personality - I'm not sure that tax the wealthy plan is a good approach. And I wish Harris would stop with the "when I was a prosecutor in California" stuff. We know that so please can we move on?

Some of the pundits are saying several topics were not discussed like Immigration, China, the deficit, and one other topic I can't remember right now.

I didn't watch it so appreciate your postings here. :)
I'll watch my first debate when they discuss climate change and the debt/deficit.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I was lightly reading an estimate of what the cost for the Sanders / Elizibeth Warren free medical care, without the other earmarked money, like free college, forgiveness of student loans just to name two, are staggering.
I can't locate the links to the study but the amount of money was sobering.:frown:

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
C'mon Bazza, it's obvious when you look in her eyes she has been brainwashed while out of the USA and obviously is another Manchurian Candidate just waiting for Putin to pull the strings....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.