Democratic Congressman Elijah Cummings dead at 68

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was wondering about Trump and future presidential funerals today.

If Bill Clinton dies first, will Hillary want him there. Even if Trump is still in office?

If Hillary dies first, same question.

Would either attend Trump’s funeral?

Would a widowed Clinton (either one) go to Trump’s?

If Trump outlives both Clintons, will Chelsea want him at the second Clinton funeral?

Presidents generally don’t go to First Lady funerals, so would Melania be welcome? (Or whoever he is married to then).

Jimmy Carter’s funeral will be interesting to see the dynamics, especially if he dies during Trump’s administration. I wonder if he will go if Carter dies after Trump leaves office.

Will Obama be welcome at Trump’s funeral? Would Trump go if Obama dies first? (Obama probably outlives Trump, but you never know).

Not trying to wish death on anyone, just speculating. Given the number of falls Carter has had recently, I don’t expect him to be around much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Mfume got 73.8 % of the vote in the special election held April 28. I don’t see her making inroads before November.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I have seen FB posts promoting some Trumpie woman running against Pelosi. Which is really funny as the California primary was in March. In California everyone runs on one ballot and the top two (regardless of the leader’s %) make the final ballot. Pelosi got over 70% and faces a guy to the left of Bernie in November.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
  • Haha
Reactions: Bazza

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was wondering about Trump and future presidential funerals today.

If Bill Clinton dies first, will Hillary want him there. Even if Trump is still in office?

If Hillary dies first, same question.

Would either attend Trump’s funeral?

Would a widowed Clinton (either one) go to Trump’s?

If Trump outlives both Clintons, will Chelsea want him at the second Clinton funeral?

Presidents generally don’t go to First Lady funerals, so would Melania be welcome? (Or whoever he is married to then).

Jimmy Carter’s funeral will be interesting to see the dynamics, especially if he dies during Trump’s administration. I wonder if he will go if Carter dies after Trump leaves office.

Will Obama be welcome at Trump’s funeral? Would Trump go if Obama dies first? (Obama probably outlives Trump, but you never know).

Not trying to wish death on anyone, just speculating. Given the number of falls Carter has had recently, I don’t expect him to be around much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't Obama a smoker?

All might attend trump's funeral to avoid being in the news for not being there, if that makes sense. I am trying to think of anyone that would want to give the eulogy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.