Clinton implies Russia wants Gabbard as 3rd-party candidate

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
"She's the favorite of the Russians," Clinton said. "They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. And that's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she's also a Russian asset."

The Russians know they can't win without a third-party candidate, Clinton added.

LINK

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Pete literally murdered Tulsi on live TV and she was going to simply fade away into obscurity. Now Clinton has breathed (a tiny bit of) fire into her withering campaign.

Kinda shows how bad of a politician Clinton is tbh.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Trump is a narcissistic nut, but Hillery is not helping to rid him with anything she can say. Bernie was a stronger candidate "general appeal wise" than she was, but I wish We could've seen the future of what the economy would be like if he had been elected.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I only like Tulsi because she dumps on all the people I don't like because the people I do like are above that muck.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Hillary needs to remain silent and continue to fade away. Anything she says will be a negative for the democrats. Her time has come and gone.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I looked over her full tweetstorm this morning. Whoever is advising her is off the reservation. This shouldn't have came out through her official account. Stuff like this is what surrogates should be broadcasting if you're gonna say it at all.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I looked over her full tweetstorm this morning. Whoever is advising her is off the reservation. This shouldn't have came out through her official account. Stuff like this is what surrogates should be broadcasting if you're gonna say it at all.
Are you talking about Gabbard or Clinton?

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I read through her tweets and saw Maryanne Williamson tweeted her support. Not sure I’d hang my hat on that.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Blatantly stealing this from Richa652 on reddit.

Richa652 on reddit said:
Hillary isn’t the first to make this claim. People were noticing Russian bot support for tulsi immediately after she announced her campaign.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...20-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261
Her actions in general have also been strange. She wanted to use unofficial online polls to qualify for the second round of debates. Candidates knew beforehand which polls would be considered official but she waited to complain until after she realized she wouldn’t qualify.
She then went on a republican news circuit to complain about the DNC. She spends A LOT of time on tucker Carlson.
People think she’s purposely sowing discord.
Not to mention her very strange ties to Syria and Assad, when she took an unreported meeting with him.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
She also attacks the media just like republicans do.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/15/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard-russian-asset-assad.html
Either way, there’s a lot of smoke around Gabbard and people have been noticing it for a couple years.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard.html
edit
I think you check the post history of some of the people in this thread who are defending Gabbard you’ll find even more interesting questions in regard to her fanbase.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
As I said earlier, she doesn't really attack Bernie or Warren - my preferred candidates - and points her mostly valid criticisms at their competition. So I'm not really griped at her much...but she has some serious problems. Besides Assad, she's also publicly supports a Indian fascist ("Hindu nationalist") Modi. I think some on the "actual" left believe her to be a cryptofascist, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is really sort of a no-brainer. Of course the Russians want a strong 3rd party candidate. It got their asset into the White House last time. Interesting they would come down on her as their choice...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Pete literally murdered Tulsi on live TV and she was going to simply fade away into obscurity. Now Clinton has breathed (a tiny bit of) fire into her withering campaign.

Kinda shows how bad of a politician Clinton is tbh.

I don't disagree with anything you said - except when I said this about her years ago, I got called a misogynist who has trouble with "strong women."

She's absolutely terrible as a politician. Who else - other than Trump - would be dumb enough to suggest that she not get out of the 2008 primary race because "Bobby Kennedy was assassinated"?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Blatantly stealing this from Richa652 on reddit.

(Note: obviously directed at this kind of content and not at you personally chanson):

"Trump's a conspiracy theorist."

Now ignore the hypocrisy we show in giving you an absolutely "connect the dots" conspiracy theory with the mouthpiece being the one who first used the phrase "vast right-wing conspiracy" to describe the 1998 impeachment process.

I don't dispute the notion that Russia prefers to have Trump as leader by whatever means.

But haphazard and loose connections between "oh this and then this" do nothing but make "both sides" arguments more real.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.