Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. UT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll Tide! Going to be a long, rainy day here.

I don't like these late games. I bet it won't start until closer to 9:30. But of course I will stay up late to watch it :)

I pray for nice weather, no injuries, a dominant win, and that the fans and recruits who are there enjoy themselves ! RTR

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I hope for a historic win. 51-0 in 1906 is the biggest blowout. 56-28 is the most we've ever scored on them. I think both records are attainable. I hope it's 42-0 at the half and then we bring in the starters.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen brother. Wouldn't bother me a bit if we hang 70 on them and are still slinging it with 2 minutes left in the game.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So I just don't watch the pre-game shows anymore. I used to absolutely love Gameday and it kind of outgrew itself. Anyway I thought this morning I'd tune in to SEC Nation. And they've got Tim Tebow and Jordan Matthews doing a little segment in a coffee shop, talking about quarterbacks. And they illustrate why I've grown tired of these types of shows, and also why Tua winning the Heisman is still such a long shot. In one breath they are talking about Joe Burrow being their favorite to win it, Jalen second, and never even mentioning Tua. Then in the next breath they talk about how awesome Tua is and how watching him is like watching someone play Madden on easy mode. Tebow's pick of who he would build his fantasy team around was Tua, but Matthews would pick Burrow because he has such a huge chip on his shoulder.

I just don't get the logic of these people.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Gameday just gave a preview of our led stadium lights [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rece Davis- no need to snitch , whoever wins will self report the victory cigars! Hmmm, wonder who that was directed toward?

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Nice Rinaldi segment on Jalen! Kid's got pure class.

Yeah, great interview . Jalen wants it to be clear he is a Sooner, but smiles and talks fondly of his time in Tuscaloosa.

On Tua replacing him on the Georgia game, he basically said, Coach made the decision. I’m a national champion I can say that the rest of my life.

When asked about transferring to a school that the prior two quarterbacks won the Heisman Trophy, Jalen said, People talk about pressure, but I started as a freshman for Coach Saban . Ain’t nobody ever done that.

Hard not to root for Jalen, despite some of the Sooner fanbase!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.