News Article: Tennessee players do not see Alabama as championship team

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
UT fans never cease to amaze me. Last week they were all ready to fire Pruitt because he was an idiot that looked like the love child of one of the cone heads and Sloth from the goonies. Now, they get a win over a team that is just as hapless as they are and all of a sudden the number 1 team in the country doesn’t look like a championship team to them, and trust me, their fans are just as delusional. They had 4+ threads over there titled scenarios where we beat Bama!
This is one of the reasons I hate them so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I hope the players hear this, but there's some truth to this.

I don't think Alabama is a championship team yet either. Kicking game is a giant mess, running game is a work in progress, and the defense is young/beat up.

Those three things can change though, and if Reichard gets healthy, Alabama gets more consistency in the run game, and the defense gels some, then they won't just be a championship caliber team, they'll be the favorite. Either way, there's still plenty of room to not be championship level and beat the snot out of Tennessee, which Alabama should do.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
They don't don't have to see us as a championship team. They just have to know we're just that much BETTER than they are.

HANG 100 ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I can't say that I disagree on some level, although it is clear Tennessee will not be the the team to "expose" us, even with our 2nd string QB. We have the talent and the coaches, but something seems to be missing. I am not a member of the Alabama Eyore Society and would love the Tide if they didn't win a game, but there is a spark I am not seeing yet. LSU will be the benchmark.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.