Game Thread: KY @ UGA

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Fromm has 9 completed passes for 35 yards. 35 yards. How is that possible?

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
I saw rumor Miss St coach going to Rutgers. Miss St should go for Less Miles. He doing pretty good with Kansas considering how bad they been in past.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I saw rumor Miss St coach going to Rutgers. Miss St should go for Less Miles. He doing pretty good with Kansas considering how bad they been in past.
Almost like Les Miles is a good coach. Weird. But good. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Absolutely horrible play calling by Georgia.
You're correct, play calling was horrendous, but conditions and field position factored into the situation. Beyond rain there was swirling 30 MPH gusts of wind. I thought Kentucky may go the entire game without completing a single pass.

That said, I'm frustrated with Coley not designing better plays to get the ball to our playmakers in space. The identity of our team is clearly not offense oriented. Our defense is the only one in Div. 1 that hasn't relinquished a rushing TD thus far, so perhaps we'll have to rely on them the rest of the way.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
You're correct, play calling was horrendous, but conditions and field position factored into the situation. Beyond rain there was swirling 30 MPH gusts of wind. I thought Kentucky may go the entire game without completing a single pass.

That said, I'm frustrated with Coley not designing better plays to get the ball to our playmakers in space. The identity of our team is clearly not offense oriented. Our defense is the only one in Div. 1 that hasn't relinquished a rushing TD thus far, so perhaps we'll have to rely on them the rest of the way.
My comment was on a three and out in the first half. I don’t know what’s wrong with Georgia, but right now your guys may not be the best team in the east. I expected Georgia to truck Kentucky and S Carolina. There’s a ton of talent on your team so whatever it is should be fixable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.