Bama 90 - JSU 81 (closed scrimmage)

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
How long is Bolden out for??Also the longer this Quinerly decision drags on does not make me feel like they are going to allow him to play this season. Hope I'm wrong.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I'm not sure but I believe Bolden is supposed to be ready to go by the first game, hopefully sooner. The decision on JQ could come down any time. CNO mentioned a few days ago that the school has been in touch with the NCAA about the waiver request but no response has been received.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'll take it, they have things to work on but thinking we will progress in these areas. I think I'm going to go to the charity game verses GT Sunday.

atlbama

2nd Team
Nov 18, 2005
Dunwoody, GA
Is getting off 64 shots and getting 43 free throw attempts a lot for Bama? I honestly have no idea but assume we did not get off that many shots very often under CAJ or CAG. Anyone know?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Is getting off 64 shots and getting 43 free throw attempts a lot for Bama? I honestly have no idea but assume we did not get off that many shots very often under CAJ or CAG. Anyone know?
Alabama shot 64 or more FGs six times in 2018. It had more than 40 FTAs once in 2018.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
From a schematic stand point, get used to seeing us go to the FT line a lot. We will be attack the rim. We run a dribble drive motion O similar to the what Calipari runs.

That sounds really good. But free throw shooting needs to improve.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
From a schematic stand point, get used to seeing us go to the FT line a lot. We will be attack the rim. We run a dribble drive motion O similar to the what Calipari runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is fantastic. It was mindnumbing watching us turn down wide-open shots before. We were just so passive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.