Question: Is there a chance Tua could shut it down for the season? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Probably physically in an airport somewhere, but in Tuscaloosa in spirit

Re: Is there a chance Tua could shut it down for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtroadlizard View Post
    Why go through the quick fix operation if he was going to bail ?
    Best post of the thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Someone should ask this on "hey Coach" tomorrow. I am sure it will go really well for you.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

I can't believe this is even a thread...

But if Tua "shuts it down' so to save himself for the draft, he's a fraction of the person I've grown to believe he is, and will quickly fade in my memory once his time here is done.

That said, that's not what I believe his character to be, and I'm honestly shocked that anyone who has followed him would believe otherwise.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

BamaNation All-American RammerJammer15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    I can't believe this is even a thread...

But if Tua "shuts it down' so to save himself for the draft, he's a fraction of the person I've grown to believe he is, and will quickly fade in my memory once his time here is done.

That said, that's not what I believe his character to be, and I'm honestly shocked that anyone who has followed him would believe otherwise.
    Yeah, I'm shocked this is a discussion, I'm even beginning to see it trickle into media outlets such as ESPN.

I can guarantee you, if Tua is able to play he will play, only way Tua shuts it down is if he suffers a major setback.

BamaNation All-American PA Tide Fan's Avatar

Not a chance. Tua said he'd be back for LSU and I believe him. If he would not play against LSU it would only be because the doctor(s) didn't clear him.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    He wasn't normal for spring practice. He's said that he wasn't normal until May...
    Was that from his ankle or his lingering knee (MCL) issue?

I don't think Tua or his family will shut it down for the season unless he has a major setback in his recovery and won't be ready in time for Auburn. I expect him to play vs LSU, even if at 70 %. Unfortunately, I also expect LSU will try to hurt him early like they did last year.

I listened to a video of a Saban interview on espn.com today. He basically said Tua's injury did not seem to be as serious as last year's, but that how he recovers is an unknown at this point. I was glad to hear him say it wasn't as serious because I have heard conflicting stories about the seriousness on some Bama sites.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saban4Ever View Post
    I don't think Tua or his family will shut it down for the season unless he has a major setback in his recovery and won't be ready in time for Auburn. I expect him to play vs LSU, even if at 70 %. Unfortunately, I also expect LSU will try to hurt him early like they did last year.

I listened to a video of a Saban interview on espn.com today. He basically said Tua's injury did not seem to be as serious as last year's, but that how he recovers is an unknown at this point. I was glad to hear him say it wasn't as serious because I have heard conflicting stories about the seriousness on some Bama sites.
    I was also glad to hear that...………….as to the idea of teams trying to hurt Tua, I hope that isn't the case, but if so it's a two way street that nobody should go down