Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Uh.... JT, why is this in the political forum? Was the inmate making a political statement? Did the iguana have some party affiliation? I wonder if the inmate was an environmentalist try to save his beloved State of Florida from being over run by iguanas?

Did JT post this because he is not really a Frog as we all had assumed, but because he is really an Iguana?

Pic of JT searching for his Iguana relatives!!

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Uh.... JT, why is this in the political forum? Was the inmate making a political statement? Did the iguana have some party affiliation? I wonder if the inmate was an environmentalist try to save his beloved State of Florida from being over run by iguanas?

Did JT post this because he is not really a Frog as we all had assumed, but because he is really an Iguana?

Pic of JT searching for his Iguana relatives!!
The iguana didn't have any papers. The inmate was overheard chanting "ICE, ICE, Baby" as he fed the illegal alien lizard to the gator. The Gorn ambassador condemned this latest instance of lizard on lizard violence.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I would like to think the iguana had a merciful death being crushed by the jaws and didn't suffocate in the belly. I guess I'm wondering which is worse, being chewed up by a gator or swallowed whole.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.