Jahvon Quinerly waiver status

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the NCAA? I could take that Vols video and replace TN with NCAA and it would come close to how I feel, yet not quite get there.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
There isn’t a damn lick of consistency and fairness in anything you do.
Oh but there is, if you lawyer up and threaten to drag them to court, you get your way. If you try and play by the rules, you normally lose.

I’m telling you, it’s time every single team stops playing by their rules and just ignore them and lawyer up.

I’d play him anyway and tell the NCAA “what are you gonna do.” And when they try to do something, take them to court.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Oh but there is, if you lawyer up and threaten to drag them to court, you get your way. If you try and play by the rules, you normally lose.

I’m telling you, it’s time every single team stops playing by their rules and just ignore them and lawyer up.

I’d play him anyway and tell the NCAA “what are you gonna do.” And when they try to do something, take them to court.

It works for awbern... :cool2:

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Then you have Memphis who plays a player the NCAA declared ineligible. The Quinnerly family gave them bank statements for 4 years dating back top 2015 and there was nothing to indicate impropriety. The NCAA apparently lets everyone become eligible unless you transfer into Alabama. The NCAA is becoming a joke more and more every day.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Quote:
So... how much are you willing to spend on lawyers to try to get eligibility this year?

No crickets here.

FThomas: I'm looking big picture and you're thinking small. This would not be spent just because of one player's eligibility. This would be spent in order to call into question the practices of the NCAA and how they go about approving and denying these waivers. Which, of course, could potentially help us further down the road. Plus, this kid got drug thru the mud and was accused of things he simply didn't do and there's Justin Fields at OSU that got a waiver for no real reason. So, yeah, BIG PICTURE, I would spend the money.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.