Question: Fan bases in the SEC (who has the worst and who has the best?)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You really have to live in Louisiana for a while to get a full and complete perspective on LSU football and their fans. EVERYBODY, well, with the possible exception of a few Tulane people, is a Tiger fan. The kids that go to the seemingly innumerable directional schools in Louisiana will head to BR for a game before they`ll go to one in which their own school is playing! They are incredible! Win a couple of games and it`s, " That`s it. It`s over. National champs! No problem." Then they lose and they go absolutely ape dooky! They`re just amazing, and if you can get over being annoyed by them, funny as hell. One thing is an absolute truth, though. Anybody that loves college football needs to spend one Saturday night in Tiger Stadium.
i am hoping to see reports of copious amounts of ape dooky covering i-20/59 west on the 10 o'clock news nov. 9 :D

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Speaking of quasi-human excrement, when Auburn turned the water cannons on the Georgia section in the early ‘80s, it had to have been ordered by the CDC.

i am hoping to see reports of copious amounts of ape dooky covering i-20/59 west on the 10 o'clock news nov. 9 :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.