Bama Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. The Hogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Whatever happened to all those Arkansas fans from a few years back who came on here? They had some great posting names cannot recall any of them right now, but they were a fun bunch.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Whatever happened to all those Arkansas fans from a few years back who came on here? They had some great posting names cannot recall any of them right now, but they were a fun bunch.
i was wondering that myself. i remember boarcephus being one of the more clever names

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I’m guessing it’s due to Chili’s bottomless ribs promotion

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Roll Tide. Get ready for wet balls, wet surface, and probably wet everything. Hope we get lucky with some sporadic rain, but in New Orleans today, it's nothing but rain.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll Tide!

Win by double digits....

NO INJURIES

Get 2nd string in for 4th quarter for experience, rest the starters

I hope the rain stops before the game. I wonder what will be done, if anything, to protect the field.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
I think most of us have checked out and are either ready for basketball season or a coaching search.

Most interesting thing about this game for us might be to see if Jerry Jones' grandson gets in at QB when it turns into a blowout midway through the second quarter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.